ORGANIC agility® provides a new leadership approach, models for cultural change, insight into complexity thinking and addresses topics that are important to every leader in any organization. The ORGANIC Leadership® framework supports leadership growth as a capability, rather than only seeing it as the personal development of leaders. To grow leadership capabilities we need to start building the ability, in ourselves and others, to see the connections between what we do and the effect these actions have on our organizational culture, our environment and ourselves as leaders. Becoming a true Strategic Leader will allow you to focus on what matters and equip you to head a resilient organization.
ORGANIC agility Foundations:
Leadership & Organization
Day 1: Agile Leadership
This course brings awareness and understanding of the foundations of agile leadership and allows students to discover the way agile leaders think, focus, and behave. The focus on agile leadership essentials equips you to embark confidently on the journey toward leading with agility and championing agile transformation in your workplace.
Day 2: Agile Organization
Championing agile initiatives at the organizational level requires you to lead with agility and adopt a unique mindset, not just a quantifiable skillset. C-suite leaders and directors are required to shift the way that they think about their organizational culture and employees become change agents. By pursuing the CAL for Organizations certification, you position yourself to sustainably transform your business’ culture to one that delivers better products and services to your customers. Through case studies and various models, you will discover and embrace sustainable agility, with insight into the mindset, approaches, and practices that can work for your teams and organization.
Training Topics (Day 1)
- Understanding why resilience and agility are required for an increasingly Complex, Unpredictable and Volatile world
- The ORGANIC agility® framework: a scaffolding approach to achieve organizational agility
- ORGANIC leadership behaviours: how an effective leader in the 21st century can adopt a multi-dimensional leadership approach
- Organizational archetypes: mapping organization, culture and leadership
Training Topics (Day 2)
- Cultural awareness and coherence: how to visualize your organizational culture and make it more coherent
- The Cynefin framework and situational decision-making approaches
- Focus on value: organizational design and enablers
- Organizational strategy and change in an agile context: validating learning in small steps
- Prerequisites: None
- Duration: 16h
- Delivery: Remote
- Certifications: ORGANIC agility® Foundations: Leadership & Organization
- ORGANIC agility® e-book
- Community channel to continue collaborating and access to the trainers
- agile42 Community/Alumni
The class is presented in a highly interactive and collaborative format with elements of lecture, classroom discussion, exercises, games and simulations, smoothly blended throughout the class.
Actual ORGANIC agility workshops
|Oa Foundation Training||English||Virtual Training (CET TimeZone)||07.-08. February 2022||Register||Andrea Tomasini|
|Oa Foundation Training||English||Virtual Training (SAST TimeZone)||07.-08. February 2022||Register||Andrea Tomasini|
|Oa Foundation Training||English||Virtual Training (CET TimeZone)||22.-23. March 2022||Register||Andrea Tomasini|
|Oa Foundation Training||English||Virtual Training (SAST TimeZone)||22.-23. March 2022||Register||Andrea Tomasini|
|Oa Foundation Training||English||Virtual Training (CET TimeZone)||20.-21. June 2022||Register||Andrea Tomasini|
|Oa Foundation Training||English||Virtual Training (SAST TimeZone)||20.-21. June 2022||Register||Andrea Tomasini|
|Certified ORGANIC Leadership®||English||Virtual Training (CET TimeZone)||23.-25. May 2022||Register||Andrea Tomasini|
|Certified ORGANIC Leadership®||English||Virtual Training (SAST TimeZone)||23.-25. May 2022||Register||Andrea Tomasini|
You did not find the course you where looking for? Please contact us.
ORGANIC agility Advanced
Strategy for Change - Leadership - Organization
Strategy for Change
This is an ORGANIC agility Advanced course which focuses primarily on Strategy definition using the Strategy Map and the APEX Predator theory. You will understand how to explore and exploit, how to use the Strategy Map framework to guide activities within your organization (operating model) and how to support change and continuous evolution (change management) in a meaningful way. The deep dive will include practical exercises based on sample case studies to experience the application of the framework.
- Understand how to map your customers segments on the Market Adoption curve, and model your existing business models
- Create anticipatory triggers to signal when it is time to start shifting to a different organizational form
- Drive the creation of a Strategy Map and define a suitable operating model for your organization
This is an ORGANIC agility advanced workshop and focuses on deepening ORGANIC leadership. Its focus is on exploring Leadership attitudes, roles, archetypes and the scaffolding, and introduces techniques to empower people to solve conflicts, basic coaching and constructive peer feedback. The training will move from low level autonomy archetypes towards higher level autonomy ones.
- Introduce tools to support the transition between different organization Archetypes, in particular: Conflict resolution; Collaborative decision making (using Cynefin); Constructive Feedback; Story crafting.
- Setup and conduct a coaching conversation with another person
- Craft powerful questions to support your coaching stance
This is the advanced part of the ORGANIC agility Organization training which focuses primarily on Principle 3. Starting from the value delivery perspective, methods such as Value Stream Discovery and Competency Mapping will be introduced and analyzed with concrete examples. The deep dive will include practical exercises and application of the methods, to sample case studies allowing for practical application and interactive learning.
- Identify the target groups for a specific value stream
- Identify the necessary skills to deliver value within a value stream
- Assess the competencies your organization has, in order to determine the best organizational design to deliver value on a value stream
- Leverage self-organization to increase autonomy within the organization
I feel that my journey with this framework has only begun. And I don’t usually buy into frameworks that much, for me it’s more about first principles always. But this time I really have to say that you’ve created something powerful and I’d be happy to be part of the community that develops it further. The era of complexity has arrived and this, in addition to Cynefin is the current most cutting edge set of principles and patterns that one can utilize to cope with the challenges posed by the accelerating pace of change into the adjacent possible.
What are the Masterclasses and do I need them?
Our workshops and trainings are based on proven methods addressing, drawing from, or relevant to Organizational Culture, Leadership Coaching, Design Thinking, Cynefin, or other consulting approaches.
If you are a consultant, an internal Coach or you are just interested in the science, theories, and patents on which our frameworks are based, the masterclass is the right way to dig deeper. The masterclass can also give you access to an expanded toolset. Through that deep dive, plus practice and training experience, you can reach three different accreditation levels, which enable you to teach your own ORGANIC agility classes and certify the attendees.
ORGANIC agility Foundations
Leadership & Organization
ORGANIC agility is our comprehensive approach to understanding the functioning of organizations in the market, how they change through internal and external interactions, and how we can influence that change to enable a more resilient organization to emerge. This handbook is ...