Organizations Are Complex
Today market cycles are rapidly shortening. ORGANIC agility offers organizations a way to resilience, equipping the leadership to deal with complexity and the challenges of today.
ORGANIC agility® in few Words
ORGANIC agility is an evolutionary approach to organizational agility and resilience that has been developed by working with hundreds of companies around the world. The three pillars of ORGANIC agility include a capability-based leadership model that focuses on the three dimensions of situation, behavior and culture. The second pillar provides the scaffolding for organizations to evolve to continuously improve through five key principles and the third is a set of tools, both analog and digital, to help companies attain and improve their organizational resilience.
The unique ORGANIC Leadership® framework is one of the pillars of ORGANIC agility. It supports Leadership growth as a capability, rather than only seeing it as a personal development of Leaders. This is an important distinction, because growing the capability of leadership within an organization requires building it into the organizational structure and culture. Check the current training offering to learn more about ORGANIC Leadership
Discover the culture and processes that can lead you to becoming a more resilient organization. Real Data and patented software will support you to understand the actual status, the impact of the changes you introduces and gives you non game-able data to bring your strategy to live within your organization. Check our package offering for the ORGANIC agility Strategic Tools.
- Increase Cultural Awareness and Coherence: Understand your organizational culture and how to create coherence based on shared principles without losing diversity
- Situational Decision Making: Create a common and transparent framework for decision-making processes that adapts to each specific context
- Focus on Value Creation: Find out what your customers actually need and how to get it to them
- Validating Changes in Small Increments: Acknowledge your strengths and base your strategy on validated experiments to safely move towards your goals
- Optimize Flow: Remove the costs of excessive coordination by distributing control
Are you a leader in your organization?
ORGANIC agility supports you all along the way, from the background theory to the practical use on the ground and keeps you in track with tools providing real measures in real time
Please have a look at our hands on ORGANIC agility Leadership Workshop series.
ORGANIC agility Foundations
Leadership & Organization
ORGANIC agility is our comprehensive approach to understanding the functioning of organizations in the market, how they change through internal and external interactions, and how we can influence that change to enable a more resilient organization to emerge. This handbook is ...